Singapore is definitely a top city in my list from food, art to shopping (especially shopping!) If I don’t have saltwater in my veins, this can be a favorite.
Here’s a quick list of things to do in Singapore:
- Visit museums, lots of them
- Take a stroll either in Riverside or Clarke Quay
- Enjoy the light show of Marina Bay Sands from the other side
- Shop! My favorite will be the Bugis Street. They have affordable items but really good quality.
- Eat, eat eat!
- My go to local breakfast set in Ya Kun Kaya
- Big chili Crab and Crab with salted egg sauce
My Excuse for this trip? Quick break