These Terms and Conditions define the contractual relationship between “Travel-Anyway.Com” and its “User”. All persons who use, access and obtain any content, products, or services through this website shall be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions. This site may be updated from time to time without prior notice. Users and Customers are responsible for keeping themselves informed of the current Terms and Conditions of the Travel Anyway website. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS DISCLAIMER AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU. Nothing in this Agreement will be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- The website, http://www.travel-anyway.com, including all contents and infrastructure of this Website is owned and operated by Allenie Caccam, a legal resident of the Philippines. Any unauthorized replication will be dealt with in accordance with the law.
- Travel-Anyway.com reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this Website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Website.
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit-card number and expiration date.
- This allows us to process and fulfill your orders and to notify you of your order status.
- You may also voluntarily sign up to be informed about certain offers, which we use to send the information you requested.
- We may use the information to notify you about any changes or additional offers that you might find useful.
- You may unsubscribe or send us an email, if you wish to opt-out of this service after your purchase.
- Website is equipped with electronic security safeguards to protect customer information.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. Information collected will only be used to enhance the overall website and shopping experience of our readers and customers. The Website depends, in part, on functionality provided by third party vendors. Some of your information may pass through the systems of these vendors in order to deliver a quality shopping experience to you.
- Unless otherwise stated, books written by the author are copyrighted and are considered intellectual properties of the owner. Any unauthorized replication in partial or whole, unless for book reviews and interviews, will be dealt with in accordance with the law.
- The delivery service is catered by a third-party, any delays or mishandling is not in the control of Travel-Anyway.com and the discussion will be between the customer and the delivery partner.
- Travel-anyway will still assist in making sure products will be delivered.
- Customer must make sure there will be someone to receive the package.
- Full payment is needed before fulfillment of delivery. COD (Cash on Delivery) maybe be activated by the owner for some products.
- Travel Anyway assures the quality of the products before delivery, when damages are present especially for pre-loved items it will be stated before delivery and will require consent from the customer. Any damage brought by mishandling of the delivery will be settled between the delivery partner and customer.
- No refund for all products, unless stated.
- Any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions communicated through our feedback form or reply in our subscription letters and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.travel-anyway.com, or email@example.com shall be and remain the exclusive property of Travel-Anyway.com. Your submission of any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, and suggestions shall constitute an assignment to Travel-Anyway.com of all worldwide rights, titles, and interests.
- Travel-Anyway.com will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
From time to time there may be information on our Website or in our catalog that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. Travel-Anyway.com reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
All of the Content you see on the Travel-Anyway.com website, including, for example, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips and text, are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Travel Anyway.
The Content of this Website, and the site as a whole, is intended solely for personal, noncommercial use by the users of our site. You may download, print and store selected portions of the Content, provided you (1) only use these copies of the Content for your own personal, non—commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Travel-Anyway.com reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from this Website.
Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the Content without first obtaining written permission from Travel-Anyway.com.